1/20/11

I Don't Need a Cover Letter Creator! My Resume Is Perfect

You don't need a cover letter creator? Wow, it is good to finally meet you! I have never met anyone who had a perfect resume before. Everyone I ever knew, myself included, had at least some shortcomings in their work history or qualifications. It is refreshing to see someone whose resume and employment accomplishments are so awesome and complete. So, mind if I ask you a question? If your resume is so great, and mine is pretty average, how come you are job-hunting and I am happily employed? Could it be that you did not use a cover letter creator to create an amazing first impression and I did?

Look, I am not beating you up. Maybe you just don't know the biggest secret about resumes that keep qualified people like yourself from getting hired. Let me tell you a short story, and then I will let you know the secret that will get you hired today.

There was a period of several weeks I struggled to get work. I was running all over town handing out resumes, and a friend asked for a ride to a particular business to apply for a job. I told him I was happy to help, because I was looking for a job as well. He climbed in and had a confident look on his face. I asked how many places he needed to hit, and he said, "Just one." After probing him for information, he explained that he knew his chances of getting the job he wanted were very good thanks to the cover letter creator software he purchased.

He explained that he had used free cover letter creator applications from the web, and they made no difference. Actually, he thought that jobs he was pretty sure he would get never called him back, and the vanilla, free software was probably to blame. That was when he asked me to look at his resume. He had lapses in work history, and didn't really stand out to me. I told him so and he said that is why an awesome cover letter creator software program is so important.

A good cover letter creator sells you on getting hired, before anyone ever looks at your qualifications. How many times have you heard, "First impressions are everything"? Truer words were never spoke. So what is the big resume secret that when used properly can land your dream job? It is simply this. Resumes inform, but COVER LETTERS SELL! You want your resume to be a mere secondary consideration, and great software can make this happen for you by making your cover letter stand out from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment